Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Santa Brigida
Visitors to Santa Brigida are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views and beaches. Top sights around the area include San Telmo Park, Las Canteras Beach and Palmitos Park.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Brigida
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Brigida
A favourite place to visit in the city is Real Club de Golf Las Palmas. In the area, you'll also find San Telmo Park and Las Canteras Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Santa Brigida. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- RK El Cabo Cottage - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Palmitos Park, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city centre, and Gran Canaria Stadium, which is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) away.
Dressing for Santa Brigida
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 15°C
- About 115 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Brigida each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°C