Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2019
Pocket Guide: Moya
Visiting MoyaMoya's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its shopping, sporting events, and natural parks.
- There are 2 Moya hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Moya
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Agaete Ferry Dock, Gran Canaria Marina, and Confital Beach are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and parks provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Los Tilos de Moya National Park, San Telmo Park, and Arucas Municipal Park
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Las Arenas Commercial Center and El Muelle Shopping Center
Getting around Moya
There are plenty of options for getting around Moya. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Moya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Moya is 115 millimetres