Search Hotels in Vega de San Mateo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Vega de San Mateo
Visitors can enjoy all that Vega de San Mateo has to offer including the sporting events and mountain views. The countryside and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include San Telmo Park, Palmitos Park and Las Canteras Beach.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Vega de San Mateo
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Vega de San Mateo
A favourite place to visit in the city is Riscos de Tirajana. In the area, you'll also find San Telmo Park and Palmitos Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Vega de San Mateo. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Rural las Calas is located in central Vega de San Mateo. This 3.5-star hotel in Vega de San Mateo features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Villa Mica is located in the heart of Vega de San Mateo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star country house in Vega de San Mateo can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Casa Bellavista is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Located in Vega de San Mateo, this 3-star country house features a private spa tub, a kitchen and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its WiFi.
Top places to see outside the city include Las Canteras Beach, located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Yumbo Shopping Center, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
Dressing for Vega de San Mateo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Vega de San Mateo gets about 115 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Vega de San Mateo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vega de San Mateo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Vega de San Mateo?
What's the best place to stay for families in Vega de San Mateo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Vega de San Mateo?
Vega de San Mateo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vega de San Mateo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vega de San Mateo Airports
- Accommodation near Vega de San Mateo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vega de San Mateo
- Choose Your Vega de San Mateo Hotel Style
- Search Vega de San Mateo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vega de San Mateo
- Hotels Near Vega de San Mateo, Canary Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends