Ingenio's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its shopping, sporting events, and entertainment.
- There are 2 Ingenio hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ingenio
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while San Agustin Beach, Gran Canaria Marina, and Las Palmas Ferry are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are San Telmo Park, Palmitos Park, and Bufadero de la Garita Natural Feature
Getting around Ingenio
There are plenty of options for getting around Ingenio. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Dressing for Ingenio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the nighttime average
- Ingenio gets about 115 millimetres of rain per year