Search Hotels in Telde
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Feb 2019
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2017
Reviewed on 6 Aug 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Telde has to offer including the golf courses, gardens and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, beaches and restaurants. Top sights around the area include San Telmo Park, Las Canteras Beach and Palmitos Park.
- There are 106 hotels and other accommodation options in Telde
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Telde
The picturesque setting of La Garita Beach and Bufadero de la Garita Natural Feature exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Leon y Castillo House Museum to your agenda.
Outside the city, top places to visit include San Telmo Park, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Las Canteras Beach, which is 10.9 mi/17.5 km away.
Dressing for Telde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Telde is 115 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C