Search Hotels in Santa Lucia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 15 Nov 2020
Pocket Guide: Santa Lucia
Visiting Santa LuciaLuxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Santa Lucia, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and shopping. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars, sporting events, and entertainment.
- There are 3 Santa Lucia hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santa Lucia
- Families come for attractions such as Cocodrilo Park, Sioux City Park, and Aqualand Maspalomas
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Palmitos Park, Camel Safari Park, and El Aguila Beach are some places worth a visit
Getting around Santa Lucia
There are many transportation options in Santa Lucia. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Santa LuciaFor family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel, averaging GBP 91.47 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- CIW Hostel, averaging GBP 26.59/night
- Hotel Avenida de Canarias, averaging GBP 43.74/night
Dressing for Santa Lucia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July through September averages 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Lucia is 115 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Santa Lucia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Lucia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Santa Lucia?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Santa Lucia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Santa Lucia?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Santa Lucia?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Santa Lucia?
Santa Lucia Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Santa Lucia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Lucia Airports
- Areas of Santa Lucia
- Accommodation near Santa Lucia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Santa Lucia
- Choose Your Santa Lucia Hotel Style
- Search Santa Lucia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Santa Lucia
- Hotels Near Santa Lucia, Canary Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends