Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 29 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Visitors to Agaete are sure to enjoy the port, spas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Las Canteras Beach, Palmitos Park and San Telmo Park.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodation options in Agaete
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Agaete
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Agaete Valley, Agaete Natural Pools and Agaete Botanical Gardens. Exploring the port is a top activity, and Agaete Ferry Dock is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Las Canteras Beach and Palmitos Park.
Outside the city, top places to visit include San Telmo Park, located 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city centre, and Mogan Port, which is 18 mi (29 km) away.
Dressing for Agaete
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 115 millimetres of rain falls on Agaete each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Agaete?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Agaete, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Agaete?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Agaete?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Agaete?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Agaete?
What's the best luxury hotel in Agaete?
Agaete Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Agaete by Star Rating
- Hotels near Agaete Airports
- Accommodation near Agaete Attractions
- More accommodation types in Agaete
- Choose Your Agaete Hotel Style
- Search Agaete Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Agaete
- Hotels Near Agaete, Canary Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends