Mogan's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, entertainment and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its shopping, sporting events and dancing.
- There are 86 Mogan hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mogan
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Mogan Port, Cura Beach, and Puerto Rico Beach are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Lago Taurito Water Park, Angry Birds Activity Park, and Cactualdea Park
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Amadores Beach, Veneguera Beach, and Palmitos Park are several places worth visiting
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Plaza Las Gananias and Puerto Rico Shopping Center
Getting around Mogan
Mogan has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Mogan
In Mogan you can choose from 131 hotels and other accommodations to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 23 hotels, ranging from GBP 38/night to GBP 297/night
- 11 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 31/night to GBP 131/night
- 46 apartments, ranging from GBP 20/night to GBP 146/night
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider the following top-rated traditional hotels:
- Marina Suites
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria
Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Morasol Suites
- Servatur Casablanca
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Morasol Suites with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas Marina Suites and Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria are also highly rated by guests.