Search Hotels in Pacific Heights, San Francisco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Pacific Heights, San Francisco
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Nov 2020
Visiting Pacific Heights
Pacific Heights is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Lafayette Park and Haas-Lilienthal House. Choose one of Pacific Heights's hotels and explore the area around San Francisco with ease.
Staying in Pacific Heights
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this walkable, romantic neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Hotel Drisco: 4.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and breakfast.
- Jackson Court: 2.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Pacific Heights may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby San Francisco neighbourhood instead. Cow Hollow is a neighbourhood known for its array of dining options, sightseeing and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 24 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Coventry Motor Inn: 2.5-star hotel featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and a 24-hour front desk. Our guests enjoy the hotel's quiet location and proximity to shopping.
- Cow Hollow Inn: 2-star hotel featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Seaside Inn: Inn with free self-parking.
Exploring This San Francisco Neighbourhood
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Mexican Museum, Haas-Lilienthal House or Presidio Army Museum during your stay in Pacific Heights. You could also plan a visit to Lafayette Park or Van Ness Avenue when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Cow Hollow is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Mexican Museum, Union Street and Feusier Octagon House while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Allyne Park and Van Ness Avenue.