Get an overview of this hotelLuxury San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Academy of Art University, Westfield San Francisco Centre, and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. TransAmerica Pyramid and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a conference centre and valet parking.
All 110 properties feature thoughtful touches such as espresso makers and bathrobes, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Taj Campton Place
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1900 square feet (177 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Taj Campton Place is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1981
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 177
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1900
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 110
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.50 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.5 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Taj Campton Place has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Utility surcharge: USD 34.88 per accommodation per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD35 and USD60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.50 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD35.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD50.0 per night
- Taj Campton Place Hotel San Francisco
- Taj Campton Place Hotel
- Taj Campton Place San Francisco
- Taj Campton Place
- Hotel Campton Place
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Taj Campton Place is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
USD 25 Breakfast Credit Offer
Book a stay in an "Extended Stay - USD 25 Breakfast Credit" rate plan and receive daily breakfast credit of USD 25 per room applicable at Campton Place Restaurant. Full details at check-in. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert