Get an overview of this hotelRomantic San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to Westfield San Francisco Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. Louise Davies Symphony Hall and TransAmerica Pyramid are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool and a nightclub are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge and a spa tub are on-site.
All 532 properties offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen televisions, minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a 24-hour health club, a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 29000 square feet (2694 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Indoor pool (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1987
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Anzu Restaurant and Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins – This bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: USD100-500 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD35.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel Nikko
- Nikko San Francisco
- San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.