Arrived in the hotel to find someone else's worn sock on the floor. While the staff responded swiftly, that was not a pleasant start to the stay. A tear/hole in the room carpet was also noticeable. The lack of room amenities was suprising for a "luxury" hotel. There was no minibar and no coffee machine. However, I had a further unpleasant surprise of discovering someone else's leftover food in the fridge.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 6 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 9 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Lee's Deli
- 1 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
In the city centre, Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Lombard Street and Pier 39. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park or Cow Palace. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our San Francisco travel guide
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 6 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Exploratorium - 19 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 19 min walk
- Oracle Park - 2 min drive
- Montgomery St. Station - 1 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 10 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Garden Court — 1 min walk
- Pied Piper Bar — 1 min walk
- Boudin - 1 min walk
- Lee's Deli - 1 min walk
- Seismic Coffee - 1 min walk
About this property
Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15.00 lb/7 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 84 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Palace Hotel Luxury Collection Hotel San Francisco
- Palace Hotel Luxury Collection Hotel
- Palace Luxury Collection San Francisco
- Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Francisco Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Indoor pool and spa. I wish there was a more casual dining option but Starbucks and CPK are right next door. Great location!