Search Hotels in Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Visiting Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman's Wharf is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and top seafood restaurants. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Pier 39, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum and Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf. Start by booking your hotel in Fisherman's Wharf, and then enjoy the sights in the greater San Francisco area.
Staying in Fisherman's Wharf
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a health club and free WiFi, steps from Ghirardelli Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Argonaut Hotel - a Noble House Hotel: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Ghirardelli Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's central location and proximity to shopping.
- The Suites at Fishermans Wharf: 3-star hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and parking, steps from Ghirardelli Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
Fisherman's Wharf might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in San Francisco. North Beach is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful ocean views, major shopping area and top museums. This neighbourhood is home to 18 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Courtyard San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf: 3-star hotel with a fitness centre, free WiFi and a coffee shop, 11-minute walk from Pier 39. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 10-minute walk from Lombard Street. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its beach locale and proximity to public transport.
Exploring This San Francisco Neighbourhood
Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf and USS Pampanito feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Fisherman's Wharf. You could also plan a visit to Pier 39 or Ghirardelli Square when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of North Beach to visit Pier 39, Aquarium of the Bay and Coit Tower. Think about a stop by Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum and Exploratorium during your stay.