Search Hotels in Old Town, Krakow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Old Town, Krakow
Visiting Old Town
Old Town is an historic neighbourhood known for its stunning cathedral and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Main Market Square, St. Mary's Basilica and Cloth Hall. Start by booking your hotel in Old Town, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Krakow area.
Staying in Old Town
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Old Town, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Kanonicza 22: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi, steps from Wawel Castle. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Apartamenty Bracka 6: 4-star apartment with a restaurant, free WiFi and car service, steps from Main Market Square. Expedia travellers like this apartment's spacious rooms and quiet location.
- Betmanowska Main Square Residence: 4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Main Market Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Old Town may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Krakow neighbourhood instead. The Stare Miasto neighbourhood is worth exploring. This neighbourhood has 495 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Luxury Collection Mondrian Old Town: 5-star aparthotel with free WiFi, free self-parking and car service, 10-minute walk from Main Market Square. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Privilege Suites: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, parking and a terrace, steps from Old Synagogue. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around This Krakow Neighbourhood
Main Market Square, St. Mary's Basilica and Cloth Hall are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Old Town. Town Hall Tower and Collegium Maius are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Stare Miasto to visit Main Market Square, Wawel Castle and Florian's Gate. Other places worth visiting include Czartoryski Museum, St. Mary's Basilica and Cloth Hall.