- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Unicus Palace
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Premium Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Classic Single Room
About this area
Located in Krakow's Old Town neighbourhood, Hotel Unicus Palace is in the city centre. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Main Market Square and Wawel Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Wisla Stadium, or consider a night out at Cellar Under the Rams.Visit our Krakow travel guide
- Florian's Gate - 2 min walk
- Planty Park - 2 min walk
- Krakow Barbican - 3 min walk
- St. Mary's Basilica - 3 min walk
- Little Market Square - 4 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 7 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 26 min drive
- Trattoria Degusti — 1 min walk
- Restauracja Hotelowa — 1 min walk
- Carlito - 1 min walk
- Balkan Express Grill - 1 min walk
- Piwnica Pod Złotą Pipą - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Unicus Palace
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 80 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 100.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: PLN 100.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 200.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic hotel good amenities, close to square xx