Search Hotels in North Walsham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Visiting North Walsham
Visitors can enjoy all that North Walsham has to offer including the gardens, museums and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Cromer Beach, Cromer Pier and Sheringham Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in North Walsham
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in North Walsham
A favourite place to visit in the city is Norfolk Motorcycle Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cromer Beach and Cromer Pier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in North Walsham. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Chimneys - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Beechwood Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- The Kings Arms - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to see in the area include Sheringham Beach, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre, and Norwich Castle, which is 14.1 mi/22.6 km away.
Getting around North Walsham
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from North Walsham Station or Worstead Station. North Walsham might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for North Walsham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for North Walsham is 619.60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in North Walsham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in North Walsham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in North Walsham?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to North Walsham?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in North Walsham?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in North Walsham?
What's the best high-end place to stay in North Walsham?
What are some hotels with pools in North Walsham?
North Walsham Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in North Walsham by Star Rating
- Hotels near North Walsham Airports
- Accommodation near North Walsham Attractions
- More accommodation types in North Walsham
- Choose Your North Walsham Hotel Style
- Search North Walsham Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in North Walsham
- Hotels Near North Walsham, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends