- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 10 min drive
- East Ruston Old Vicarage
- 11 min drive
- The Ship Inn
- 1 min walk
- Jonet Restaurant
- 1 min walk
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Ship Inn is located in Norwich. Cromer Pier is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cromer Beach and Sheringham Beach. East Ruston Old Vicarage and Amazona Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Sim-Air - 10 min drive
- East Ruston Old Vicarage - 11 min drive
- Royal Cromer Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Little Gems - 13 min drive
- Amazona Zoo - 15 min drive
- Gunton Station - 11 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 36 min drive
- The Ship Inn — 1 min walk
- Jonet Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Beach cafe — 1 min walk
- Oriental Garden — 5 min drive
- Sugar and Spice Cafe — 5 min drive
About this property
The Ship Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per day.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Ship Inn Inn
- The Ship Inn Norwich
- The Ship Inn Inn Norwich
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 9:00 AM–10:00 AM: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- digital channels
- smart TV
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location on was virtually on the the beech, we also had a sea view from the room.