Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Mellor
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars and spas in Mellor. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts visitors with its churches, coffeehouses and gardens.
- There are 2 Mellor hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mellor
- Notable for its churches and landmarks to visit, including Blackburn Cathedral, Whalley Abbey, and St. Wilfrid's Church
- Favourite places to visit in the area include The Rock, Macron Stadium and DW Stadium
- Also well-known for its spas and gardens
Staying in Mellor
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love The Millstone At Mellor.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Millstone At Mellor with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Mellor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 869 millimetres of rain falls on Mellor each year