Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing, restaurants and gardens in Langho. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Langho hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Langho
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Wilpshire Golf Club, Accrington and District Golf Club, and Blackburn Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- The Rock and Macron Stadium are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Langho
You might love Best Western Mytton Fold Hotel & Golf for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Best Western Mytton Fold Hotel & Golf, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Langho
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Langho is 695 millimetres