Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 1 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2021
Travellers to Knoxville give high marks for the exciting football matches, university vibe and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, festivals and theatres. Top sights in the city include Sunsphere Tower, Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and Ijams Nature Center.
- There are 218 hotels and other accommodation options in Knoxville
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Knoxville
Known for its live music, festivals and theatres, the city's cultural venues include Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, Tennessee Theatre and Bijou Theater. Attractions like Knoxville Zoological Gardens, Knoxville Zoo and World's Fair Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Sunsphere Tower, Market Square and St. John's Episcopal Cathedral.
In Kodak, you'll find 218 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- RT Lodge - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Knoxville / North I-75 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Knoxville include Ijams Nature Center, Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum and Neyland Stadium. Outside the city, popular places to see include Titanic Museum, located 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Island at Pigeon Forge, which is 22.2 mi/35.7 km away.
Dressing for Knoxville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 1216 millimetres of rain falls on Knoxville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Knoxville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Knoxville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Knoxville?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Knoxville?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Knoxville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Knoxville?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Knoxville?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Knoxville?
What is the best spa hotel in Knoxville?
How is it to stay in Knoxville?
What is there to see in Knoxville?
What's the seasonal weather in Knoxville?
Knoxville Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Knoxville by Star Rating
- Hotels near Knoxville Airports
- Areas of Knoxville
- Accommodation near Knoxville Attractions
- More accommodation types in Knoxville
- Choose Your Knoxville Hotel Style
- Search Knoxville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Knoxville
- Hotels Near Knoxville, Tennessee
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends