Visiting Bulls Gap
Those travelling to Bulls Gap are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 55 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 40.2 mi (64.8 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bulls Gap
A favourite place to visit in the city is Cherokee Reservoir. You'll also find Great Smoky Mountains Expo Center and Cherokee Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bulls Gap, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 55 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hampton Inn Morristown, I-81 is located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Bulls Gap. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Morristown can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Morristown is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from central Bulls Gap. This 2-star hotel in Morristown features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Econo Lodge is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the centre of Bulls Gap. This 2-star motel in White Pine features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Bulls Gap
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Bulls Gap gets about 1124.90 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C