Search Hotels in Gatlinburg, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Gatlinburg, and visitors give high marks for the must-see aquarium, magnificent mountain views and riverfront. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its shopping, seafood restaurants and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Gatlinburg Sky Lift, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Space Needle.
- You'll find 6006 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 27.3 mi (44 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gatlinburg
Cultural venues in the city include Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, Guinness World Records Museum and Cooter's Place. Attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Gatlinburg Space Needle and Mysterious Mansion are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Traffic Light #8, Traffic Light #3 and Traffic Light #6.
In Sevierville, you can choose from 2091 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Gatlinburg Downtown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Courtyard by Marriott Gatlinburg Downtown - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Gatlinburg include Gatlinburg Sky Lift, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park and Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Dollywood, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre, and Island at Pigeon Forge, which is 7.1 mi/11.4 km away.
Dressing for Gatlinburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 1145 millimetres of rain falls on Gatlinburg each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gatlinburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gatlinburg, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Gatlinburg?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Gatlinburg?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Gatlinburg?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Gatlinburg?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Gatlinburg?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Gatlinburg?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Gatlinburg?
Gatlinburg Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Gatlinburg by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gatlinburg Airports
- Areas of Gatlinburg
- Accommodation near Gatlinburg Attractions
- More accommodation types in Gatlinburg
- Choose Your Gatlinburg Hotel Style
- Search Gatlinburg Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Gatlinburg
- Hotels Near Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends