Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Visitors to Kegworth are sure to enjoy the restaurants, spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and university setting. Top sights around the area include Nottingham Castle, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem and Nottingham Cathedral.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Kegworth
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kegworth
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Nottingham Castle, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem and Nottingham Cathedral. Additionally, in the area you'll find Galleries of Justice Museum and Nottingham Contemporary.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kegworth. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- No.42 Kegworth House - This 5-star guesthouse features a full-service spa, free WiFi and free parking.
- Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Kegworth Hotel & Conference Centre - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Popular places to visit around the area include St Mary's Church, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre, and Theatre Royal, which is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away.
Dressing for Kegworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 601.80 millimetres of rain falls on Kegworth each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kegworth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kegworth, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Kegworth?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Kegworth?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Kegworth?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kegworth?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kegworth?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kegworth?
Kegworth Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kegworth by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kegworth Airports
- Accommodation near Kegworth Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kegworth
- Choose Your Kegworth Hotel Style
- Search Kegworth Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kegworth
- Hotels Near Kegworth, Derby
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends