Visitors to Crickhowell are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Hay Castle and Pen y Fan.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Crickhowell
- The closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Crickhowell
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Hay Castle and Pen y Fan. Additionally, you'll find Big Pit National Coal Museum and Brecon Mountain Railway in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Crickhowell. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gliffaes Country House Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
- The Bear Hotel, Crickhowell - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Old Rectory Country Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Wye Valley, located 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Crickhowell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Crickhowell gets about 960.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C