Visiting Corte Madera
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corte Madera, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its forests. Around the area, top sights include Muir Woods National Monument, Angel Island and Golden Gate Bridge.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Corte Madera
- The closest major airport is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corte Madera
Muir Woods National Monument, Angel Island and Golden Gate Bridge are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Alcatraz Island and Presidio of San Francisco.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Corte Madera. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Corte Madera Inn - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Marin Suites Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Americas Best Value Inn Corte Madera San Francisco - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and overall condition.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palace of Fine Arts, located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre, and Ghirardelli Square, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Dressing for Corte Madera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Corte Madera gets about 1204.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 5°C