Search Hotels in Coquitlam
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coquitlam, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music. Top sights around the area include Metropolis at Metrotown, Pacific Coliseum and Port of Vancouver.
- You'll find 928 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coquitlam
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Evergreen Cultural Centre. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Coquitlam Centre is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Percy Perry Stadium and Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 33 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Coquitlam. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Coquitlam - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Jinjiang Guesthouse by Elevate Rooms - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Executive Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Metro Vancouver - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Metropolis at Metrotown, located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre, and Pacific Coliseum, which is 11.8 mi/18.9 km away.
Getting around Coquitlam
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Coquitlam Central Station. Coquitlam may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Coquitlam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Coquitlam gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Coquitlam?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coquitlam, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Coquitlam?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Coquitlam?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Coquitlam?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Coquitlam?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Coquitlam?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Coquitlam?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Coquitlam?
Coquitlam Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Coquitlam by Star Rating
- Hotels near Coquitlam Airports
- Areas of Coquitlam
- Accommodation near Coquitlam Attractions
- More accommodation types in Coquitlam
- Choose Your Coquitlam Hotel Style
- Search Coquitlam Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Coquitlam
- Hotels Near Coquitlam, Vancouver
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends