Travellers to Langley give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and cafes. White Rock Pier, Metropolis at Metrotown and Fort Langley National Historic Site are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1038 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langley
Attractions like Langley Sportsplex, Thunderbird Show Park and Greater Vancouver Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Willowbrook Shopping Centre is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Langley National Historic Site and Langley Event Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Langley. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Princess and the Pea B&B - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Sandman Signature Langley Hotel - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Willoughby features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features a free water park, free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include White Rock Pier, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Metropolis at Metrotown, which is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) away.
Dressing for Langley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Langley gets about 1039.10 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C