Search Delta Hotels, Vancouver
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 30 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Families enjoy visiting Delta though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers. Around the area, top sights include Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, Metropolis at Metrotown and White Rock Pier.
- You'll find 928 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delta
The picturesque setting of Centennial Beach and Boundary Bay Regional Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Wellbrook Winery is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tsawwassen Mills and Delta Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Delta. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coast Tsawwassen Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Beach Grove Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and 24-hour room service, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, 8.2 mi/13.2 km from the city centre, and Metropolis at Metrotown, which is 9.5 mi/15.2 km away.
Dressing for Delta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Delta gets about 40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Delta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Delta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Delta?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Delta?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Delta?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Delta?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Delta?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Delta?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Delta?
What's the best boutique hotel in Delta?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Delta?
Delta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Delta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Delta Airports
- Areas of Delta
- Accommodation near Delta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Delta
- Choose Your Delta Hotel Style
- Search Delta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Delta
- Hotels Near Delta, Vancouver
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends