Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Vancouver hotel in Coal Harbour, walk to Canada Place
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Vancouver hotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Pacific Centre Shopping Mall, Vancouver Art Gallery and Vancouver Convention Centre. BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a spa tub are on-site.
All 644 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include pillowtop, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Vancouver provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hr business centre is on-site at this 4.5-star property. Event facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 644
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 34
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Mosaic Grille – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100, per accommodation (varies based on length of stay), plus a deposit of CAD 100 per week.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD33 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD40.66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD50.82 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD100 per week
- Pet fee: CAD100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD30.0 per stay
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Hyatt Vancouver
- Vancouver Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 18 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2
- 1 PM late check-out (subject to availability)