Visiting Cavaion Veronese
Visitors to Cavaion Veronese are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, spas and shopping. Top sights around the area include Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise, Movieland and Gardaland.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Cavaion Veronese
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cavaion Veronese
Favourite places to visit in the city include Riovalli Water Park, Tenuta Preella Lamberti Winery and Cesari Winery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise and Movieland.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Cavaion Veronese. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Cordevigo Wine Relais - This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Hotel La Dolce Vita - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Al Sole - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Top places to see outside the city include Gardaland, located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Grotto of Catullus, which is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) away.
Dressing for Cavaion Veronese
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Cavaion Veronese gets about 696 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 1°C