Visiting Boca de Tomatlan
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Boca de Tomatlan, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Boca de Tomatlan
- Families come for attractions such as Vallarta Zoo, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, Los Muertos Pier, and Aquaventuras park
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens, Las Caletas Beach, and Playa Mismaloya
Staying in Boca de Tomatlan
You may enjoy a stay at Villa Lala Hotel Boutique for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Villa Lala Hotel Boutique with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Boca de Tomatlan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Boca de Tomatlan each year