Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Balmaha has to offer including its parks. Top sights in the city include Loch Lomond and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Balmaha
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 40.2 mi (64.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Balmaha
The picturesque setting of Loch Lomond and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Loch Lomond Shores and Loch Katrine.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Balmaha. This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Oak Tree Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Braehead Shopping Centre, located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Balmaha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Balmaha gets about 1323 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C