Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Drymen, which is also known for its spas and bars. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Loch Lomond, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Botanic Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Drymen
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 39.1 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Drymen
A favourite place to visit in the city is Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Loch Lomond and Botanic Gardens.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Drymen. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Buchanan Arms Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- The Drymen Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Riverside Museum, 15 mi/24.1 km from the heart of the city, and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, which is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away.
Dressing for Drymen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Drymen gets about 1323 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C