Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room (Guest)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed (Lounge Access)
King, Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
About this area
In the city centre, DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central is in Glasgow's City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Gallery of Modern Art and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include George Square and Glasgow Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at The SSE Hydro or Celtic Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Royal Concert Hall - 7 min walk
- Kings Theatre Glasgow - 9 min walk
- Glasgow Caledonian University - 9 min walk
- Buchanan Street - 12 min walk
- George Square - 13 min walk
- Cowcaddens Station - 3 min walk
- Glasgow Central Station - 10 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Brisket Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Cask Bar — 1 min walk
- Fazzi - 1 min walk
- Banana Leaf - 1 min walk
- Master Sun's Hot Pot - 1 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 45.99 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed with my friends for a couple of nights just for a chilled and relaxed stay. It was indeed that. Spa was great ,breakfast was great, staff always pleasant and helpful.