Search Hotels in Arrochar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Arrochar, which is also known for its bars and mountain views. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and Loch Lomond.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Arrochar
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 51.5 mi (82.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arrochar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and these places to visit: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and Falls of Falloch. In the area, you'll also find Benmore Botanic Garden and Loch Katrine.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Arrochar. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Village Inn - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- The Tarbet Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
- Arrochar Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Inveraray Castle, located 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre, and Loch Lomond Shores, which is 17.9 mi/28.9 km away.
Getting around Arrochar
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Arrochar & Tarbet Station or Arrochar Ardlui Station. Arrochar might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Arrochar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 1323 millimetres of rain falls on Arrochar each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Arrochar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Arrochar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Arrochar?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Arrochar?
Arrochar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Arrochar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Arrochar Airports
- Accommodation near Arrochar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Arrochar
- Choose Your Arrochar Hotel Style
- Search Arrochar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Arrochar
- Hotels Near Arrochar, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends