Visitors to Inveraray are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights in the city include Inveraray Castle and Loch Fyne.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Inveraray
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 35.3 mi (56.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 53 mi (85.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Inveraray
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Inveraray Castle, Inveraray Jail, and Arctic Penguin. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Loch Fyne and Crarae Garden Argyll.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Inveraray. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Brambles of Inveraray - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa - Our customers like the bar and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Benmore Botanic Garden, located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre, and Loch Lomond, which is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) away.
Dressing for Inveraray
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Inveraray gets about 1319.50 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C