Search Hotels in Annecy Old Town, Annecy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Annecy Old Town, Annecy
Visiting Annecy Old Town
Annecy Old Town is an historic neighbourhood known for its beautiful lakeside setting. You might plan a visit to Annecy Castle while you're in town. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Annecy Old Town serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Annecy area.
Staying in Annecy Old Town
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Annecy Old Town, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Splendid Hotel: 3-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a coffee shop, 7-minute walk from Annecy Castle. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Les loges Annecy Vieille ville: 5-star apartment with free WiFi and concierge services, steps from Annecy Castle. Expedia travellers like this apartment's breakfast and clean rooms.
- Hôtel des Alpes: 2-star hotel with free WiFi, a coffee shop and a 24-hour front desk, 8-minute walk from Annecy Castle. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its walkable location and breakfast.
Annecy Old Town may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Annecy neighbourhood for a place to stay. The Cran-Gevrier neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. With 8 hotels and other accommodation options, these are some of our travellers' favourites:
- Best Hotel Annecy: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff.
- Hotel Kyriad Annecy Sud - Cran Gevrier: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Séjours & Affaires Pont Neuf - Cran Gevrier: Residence with free WiFi, parking and laundry facilities.
Sightseeing Around Annecy
Explore Annecy Old Town's landmarks like Annecy Castle, Church of St. Maurice and Church of St. Francis and discover some of the local history. Palais de l Ile and Notre-Dame-de-Liesse Church are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Getting Around Annecy Old Town and the Greater Annecy Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Annecy Station.