Visitors to Talloires-Montmin are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Menthon Castle, Lake Annecy and Annecy Castle.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Talloires-Montmin
- The closest major airport is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Talloires-Montmin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and such places to visit as Lake Annecy and Col de la Forclaz. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Annecy Golf Course and Les Passagers du Vent.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Talloires-Montmin. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Les Grillons - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- L Abbaye De Talloires - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free WiFi.
- La Charpenterie - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a terrace. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Top places to see around the area include Menthon Castle, 3.5 mi/5.6 km from the heart of the city, and Annecy Castle, which is 7.7 mi/12.4 km away.
Dressing for Talloires-Montmin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Talloires-Montmin gets about 847.30 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C