Visiting Le Grand-Bornand
Visitors to Le Grand-Bornand are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas and museums. Flaine Ski Resort, Menthon Castle and Bellevue Cable Car are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 243 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Grand-Bornand
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Grand-Bornand
Favourite places to visit in the city include La Joyère Gondola, Heritage Museum and Le Grand-Bornand Golf Course. Additionally, you might want to add Le Rosay Gondola to your agenda.
In La Clusaz, you'll find 243 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Delta Hotel & Spa - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes and free WiFi.
- Best Western Chalet Les Saytels - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Flaine Ski Resort, located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Menthon Castle, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away.
Dressing for Le Grand-Bornand
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Le Grand-Bornand gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C