Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Wetherby, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars and cafes. Top sights in the city include Wetherby Racecourse and Bramham Park.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Wetherby
- The closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wetherby
Notable city landmarks like Bramham Park and Stockeld Park might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wetherby Racecourse and Wetherby Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Wetherby. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wetherby - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- The Bridge Hotel and Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Mercure Wetherby Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Turkish Baths and Health Spa, 7.9 mi/12.7 km from the city centre, and Roundhay Park, which is 8 mi (12.9 km) away.
Dressing for Wetherby
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wetherby is 544.70 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C