Search Hotels in Tadcaster
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2020
History buffs enjoy visiting Tadcaster though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral. Around the area, top sights include York Racecourse, Townclose Hills Local Nature Reserve and York National Railway Museum.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Tadcaster
- The closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tadcaster
A favourite place to visit in the city is Towton Battlefield. Additionally, in the area you'll find York Racecourse and Townclose Hills Local Nature Reserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Tadcaster. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Station Farm Guest House - Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and high-quality beds.
- The Old Presbytery Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hazlewood Castle & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include York National Railway Museum, located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre, and York Dungeon, which is 9.4 mi/15.2 km away.
Getting around Tadcaster
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ulleskelf Station or Church Fenton Station. Tadcaster may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tadcaster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tadcaster is 19 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Tadcaster?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tadcaster, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tadcaster?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Tadcaster?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Tadcaster?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tadcaster?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Tadcaster?
Where's the best place to stay in Tadcaster that's close to historical sites?
Tadcaster Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tadcaster by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tadcaster Airports
- Accommodation near Tadcaster Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tadcaster
- Choose Your Tadcaster Hotel Style
- Search Tadcaster Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tadcaster
- Hotels Near Tadcaster, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends