Visitors to Westonbirt are sure to enjoy the gardens, restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Thornbury Castle, Beckford's Tower and Forest of Dean.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Westonbirt
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Westonbirt
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Westonbirt Arboretum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Thornbury Castle and Beckford's Tower.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hare And Hounds Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Top places to see around the area include Forest of Dean, located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city centre, and Berkeley Castle, which is 12.6 mi/20.2 km away.
Dressing for Westonbirt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 853.10 millimetres of rain falls on Westonbirt each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C