Guests will want to experience the restaurants, festivals and churches in Nailsworth. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing city has to offer, including its bars, gardens and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nailsworth
- Well-known for its festivals and attractions, such as Museum in the Park, Bristol Aero Collectlon, and Jenner Museum
- Notable for its churches and landmarks to visit, including Thornbury Castle, St Mary’s Church, and Church of St John the Baptist
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Gloucester Docks is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Staying in Nailsworth
You might love Wild Garlic Restaurant & Rooms for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Wild Garlic Restaurant & Rooms, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Nailsworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Nailsworth each year