Tetbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Tetbury and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 5 hotels that accept pets. Read about the most popular Tetbury hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- The Snooty Fox is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's guestroom size and walkable location.
- The Close Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and digital TV. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Calcot. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers like this 4-star hotel's restaurant and helpful staff.
Planning your trip to Tetbury
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Tetbury is 31 mm
Exploring Tetbury with your pet
Known for its gardens, Tetbury has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Highgrove House and Highgrove House and Gardens. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Westonbirt Arboretum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Equifeast, Petfayre pet shop or Just Pets.