Search Hotels in Wallasey
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Wallasey
Visiting WallaseyWallasey has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its shopping, museums, and theatres.
- There are 3 Wallasey hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wallasey
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Bliss Retreat, Albert Dock, and Liverpool Watersports Centre are favourite sights to visit
- Museums and theatres are well-known in the area, and attractions include The Light Cinema, Floral Pavilion Theatre, and Vue Cinema
- Popular attractions include Bubbles World of Play and Spaceport
- Notable landmarks include Fort Perch Rock, St. George's Hall, and Croxteth Hall and Country Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Marine Point, Liverpool ONE, and Clayton Square Shopping Centre
Getting around Wallasey
Wallasey has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in WallaseyLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- The Liver View, averaging GBP 88.74/night
- The Grove House Hotel, averaging GBP 114.41/night
Dressing for Wallasey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Wallasey gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Wallasey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wallasey, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Wallasey?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Wallasey?
Wallasey Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Wallasey by Star Rating
- Hotels near Wallasey Airports
- Areas of Wallasey
- Accommodation near Wallasey Attractions
- More accommodation types in Wallasey
- Choose Your Wallasey Hotel Style
- Search Wallasey Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Wallasey
- Hotels Near Wallasey, Liverpool
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends