Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tighnabruaich has to offer. Top sights around the area include Benmore Botanic Garden and Loch Fyne.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Tighnabruaich
- The closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 33 mi (53.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tighnabruaich
A couple of favourite places to visit are Loch Fyne and Kilbride Bay Beach. Additionally, you'll find Benmore Botanic Garden in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tighnabruaich. Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Tregortha - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking. Expedia travellers love its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tighnabruaich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 1319.50 millimetres of rain falls on Tighnabruaich each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C