Search Hotels in The Hague
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2020
Where to stay in The Hague
4/5Very Good!(40 area reviews)
Scheveningen is a district in the city of The Hague. Although Scheveningen is usually all about the sun and the sea, it also has a lot of history and culture.
The Hague Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(86 area reviews)
Museums, art galleries and historical sites are some highlights of The Hague Center. Make a stop by Mauritshuis or Binnenhof while you're exploring.
While visiting Scheveningen Badplaats, you might make a stop by sights like Scheveningen Beach and Sea Life Scheveningen.
While visiting Zuidwal, you might make a stop by sights like Paard van Troje and De Passage.
Museums, bars and beaches highlight some of the noteworthy features of Zorgvliet. Make a stop by Peace Palace or Museon while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
Visiting The Hague
Families will find kid-friendly activities in The Hague, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, abundant cafes and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, art and shopping. Top sights in the city include Binnenhof, Noordeinde Palace and Escher Museum.
- There are 378 hotels and other accommodation options in The Hague
- The closest major airport is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in The Hague
Known for its museums, festivals and art, the city's cultural venues include Escher Museum, Panorama Mesdag and Mauritshuis. Families come for attractions such as Madurodam, Sea Life Scheveningen and Familiepark Drievliet. The city is notable for landmarks like Peace Palace, Scheveningen Pier and Oude Kerk.
In Delft, you can choose from 378 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residenz Stadslogement - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Pistache Den Haag - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in The Hague Center can enjoy access to parking and free WiFi.
- Ex Libris boutique hotel - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a terrace and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Other favourite sights in The Hague include Binnenhof, Noordeinde Palace and Scheveningen Beach. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Blijdorp Zoo, located 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of the city, and De Koopgoot, which is 13.1 mi (21.1 km) away.
Getting around The Hague
With so many transport options, exploring The Hague is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Voorburg 't Loo RandstadRail Station, Hoek van Holland Strand Metro Station and Hoek van Holland Port Metro Station. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from The Hague Central Station, The Hague HS Station or The Hague Laan van NOI Station.
Dressing for The Hague
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- The Hague gets about 827.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in The Hague?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in The Hague, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in The Hague?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in The Hague?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in The Hague?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in The Hague?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in The Hague?
What's the best high-end hotel in The Hague?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in The Hague?
What's the best golf hotel in The Hague?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in The Hague?
The Hague Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in The Hague by Star Rating
- Hotels near The Hague Airports
- Areas of The Hague
- Accommodation near The Hague Attractions
- More accommodation types in The Hague
- Choose Your The Hague Hotel Style
- Search The Hague Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in The Hague
- Hotels Near The Hague, South Holland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends