Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and bars in Nootdorp. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nootdorp
- Popular cultural attractions include Escher Museum, Panorama Mesdag, and Maritime Museum
- Popular family attractions include Madurodam, Blijdorp Zoo, and Familiepark Drievliet
- Notable landmarks include Nieuwe Kerk, Oude Kerk, and Peace Palace
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at De Koopgoot, Beestenmarkt and De Passage
Staying in Nootdorp
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Van Der Valk Hotel Den Haag Nootdorp.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Van Der Valk Hotel Den Haag Nootdorp with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Nootdorp
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Nootdorp is 823 millimetres