Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Oud-Zuid, near Concertgebouw
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Amsterdam hotel is located in the business district, within a 15-minute walk of Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum. Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service and conference space are on-site.
All 124 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, DVD players and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Bilderberg Garden Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5511 square feet (512 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Bilderberg Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 512
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5511
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
De Kersentuin – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
The Lounge – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR50 per night
- A 5.66 per cent city/local tax will be charged.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 2.20 per person per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR23.50 for adults and EUR11.25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR17.00 per person
- Self-parking fee: EUR29.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR50 per pet, per day
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Garden Hotel
- Bilderberg Garden Amsterdam
- Bilderberg Garden
- Hotel Bilderberg Garden
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).