Search Hotels in Delft
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 12 Apr 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Delft, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and a cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and shopping. Top sights in the city include Nieuwe Kerk and Oude Kerk.
- You'll find 359 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of The Hague
- The closest major airport is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delft
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Vermeer Centrum, Science Centre Delft and Theater de Veste. Its historic sites and cathedrals are notable and landmarks include Nieuwe Kerk, Oude Kerk and Eastern Gate. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Beestenmarkt is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 28 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Delft. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Julia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hostel Delft - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and room size at this hostel. Amenities at this 2-star hostel include a rooftop terrace and free WiFi.
- Leeuwenbrug - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Binnenhof, 5 mi/8.1 km from the city centre, and Noordeinde Palace, which is 5.3 mi/8.5 km away.
Getting around Delft
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Delft Station or Delft Zuid Station. Delft may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Delft
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Delft gets about 822 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Delft?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Delft, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Delft?
What's the best hotel for families in Delft?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Delft?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Delft?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Delft?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Delft?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Delft?
Where's the best place to stay in Delft that's close to historical sites?
Delft Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Delft by Star Rating
- Hotels near Delft Airports
- Areas of Delft
- Accommodation near Delft Attractions
- More accommodation types in Delft
- Choose Your Delft Hotel Style
- Search Delft Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Delft
- Hotels Near Delft, The Hague
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends